Job Description:ffice Manager. 10 hours a week in a small, congenial office of the nonprofit
organization Friends of Princeton Open Space (FOPOS). Interest in environmental issues a plus.Candidate should be a selfstarter who is willing to work with a variety of people, including theboard chair, the treasurer, volunteer board members, and the natural resources manager to
support the goals of the organization. Hours are flexible.
Financial: andidate, working closely with the treasurer, will:
● Keep books for the organization up to date
● Create financial reports as needed, particularly for board meetings
● Assist the treasurer with the yearly audit
● Fill out tax forms
● Organize payroll
● Record gifts
● Keep track of other reporting required for nonprofit organizations.
Printing & Mailing: andidate works with the printer and the mailhouse to:
● Print stationery, envelopes, membership forms, and invitations to the Annual Meeting
and other events
● Format Annual Membership Appeal and invitations to other events
● Work with the mailhouse to get materials out promptly
● Promptly generate and mail thankyou letters to donors
Organizational: andidate will:
● Keep membership/donor list up to date
● Take notes at board meetings
● Organize office materials
● Assist with events, particularly the Annual Meeting
● Assist the natural resources manager and board members with miscellaneous projects that
support the mission of the organization
● Answer the phone and respond to queries in cooperation with the natural resources
The candidate must be proficient with QuickBooks and Excel. Familiarity with Microsoft Access a plus. Office is shared with Natural Resources Manager and his small, friendly dog.
Please send resume and reference contacts to Wendy Mager, President
(firstname.lastname@example.org) and Scotia MacRae, Board member (email@example.com).